* Please visit www.lacascinatravels.ca our La Cascina Travels website dedicated to our tours across Abruzzo.
We are hosting two tours for our 7th edition of "La Cascina Tours Abruzzo 2019.” This luxury, relaxed tour is every foodies dream vacation offering an up-close and personal look at life in Italy's Central region of Abruzzo. For Italian travellers who conquered the "must-sees" of Italy (Rome, Venice, Florence) you're missing one. Not overrun by tourists and considered the food capital of Italy, Abruzzo is Italy's hidden gem. The region extends from the Appennini Mountains heading East from Lazio, Rome to the blue waters of the Adriatic Sea along the Eastern Coast.
Our 7 day tour with a maximum of 7 guests is customized every year and fully organized which means you just need a plane ticket. Your tour guides, gastronomes, restauranteurs and seasoned Italian travellers, Chef Luca Del Rosso and his partner, Sharifa Jordan will guide you through Abruzzo's famous sights, restaurants and vineyards. This exclusive, once in a lifetime trip promises to give you a greater appreciation of Italy and just may leave you feeling a little more Italian.
For 2019 tour dates please visit our LA CASCINA TRAVELS website at: www.lacascinatravels.ca. Registration closes on March 31, 2019.
* The perfect 7 day holiday in Italy's hidden gem, Abruzzo
* Luxurious hotel accommodation situated on the trendy beach of Pescara
* A full itinerary focused on food and wine
* 2 private, full-time guides (1- native Italian/Abruzzese and 1- native Canadian)
* Only 6 others to fight over who gets the last glass of wine
* The chance to finally say you lived, ate and drank like a real "Italian"
The 7 day, 7 night food adventure includes the following:
* Full accommodation
* All meals Italian breakfast (colazione), lunch (pranzo), and dinner (cena)
* All beverages (including unlimited wine and amari)
* Entrance to all sights
* Full tour of Abruzzo wineries with wine tastings
* Cooking lessons and black truffle hunting
* Transportation from the airport (Roma, Fiumicino) to Pescara